Our passion is healthy living and an active lifestyle. We hope to share some of that with you through our offerings.
Salmon Annie’s Apparel
Our clothing can help you support and celebrate the fishing lifestyle represented by Salmon Annie and her crew.
Sage Green T-shirts
Watermelon Pink T-Shirts
Neon Yellow Youth T-Shirts
Pink Youth T-Shirts
Cadet-style, Distressed Khaki Hat, $20
Men’s Fitted Hat
Salmon & More
Purchase local seafood in our shop.
• We can sell whole salmon fresh from our nets directly to you. Market Price. It doesn’t get fresher than that!
• We sell locally sourced seafood from Smart Source Seafood. It’s fresh frozen and vacuum packed into perfectly sized, 6-8 oz. portions. Purchase a few portions at the shop to try, then we can arrange to have more shipped from Homer to your doorstep when you return home from your travels. This wild Alaska sockeye salmon is super healthy, sustainable, delicious, and straight from the source!
Commercial fishing friendly home accessories. Salmon Sisters is a local company run by two quintessential Alaska girls who commercial fish themselves.
• Tea Towels
Fishing Pole and Tackle Rental
Did you know Seldovia is now the only place on the Kenai Peninsula to catch a King salmon on a pole without a charter?
• We have poles and limited tackle for rent – Don’t forget to purchase your license.
• Fish for Kings off the Seldovia Bridge
Come hike the Otterbahn!
• Daily Monday – Saturday 1:30 – 3:15 pm
• An easy hike and you’ll learn about the history of Seldovia
Of course Salmon Annie’s is all about the opportunity to jump in and get a taste of commercial fishing (and the salmon you’ll catch!).